DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
LRM Fire & Rescue are recruiting for Casual Firefighters (Wildfire) to join our rural operations fire team for operations throughout Northern NSW. Applicants residing in NSW, preferably in or around Liverpool Range or Hunter Valley are highly desirable.
Applicants interested in working with a dynamic, responsive and customer focused private Fire & Rescue company are encouraged to apply.
Minimum Key Selection Criteria:
- Available at short notice for prescribed burn campaigns from March to September together with response throughout the fire season
- Demonstrated current rural operations experience and knowledge
- Minimum Crew Leader qualifications
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Ability to pass a Criminal History check
- Ability to participate effectively in rural fire-ground activities, as necessary
- Ability to pass LRM wildfire fitness assessment (All members participating in live fire activities)
- Ability to pass LRM pressure test (All members participating in live fire activities)
- Ability to pass extensive Medical Assessments as required by our clients
- Current Manual Drivers Licence and own reliable transport
- Contactable Referees
Note: LRM are a private fire and rescue company and as such require a high level of due-diligence for initial recruiting and maintenance of operational personnel.
- Available for an immediate start
- Current serving members of Wildfire response organisation/s
Applicants are welcomed to submit an application by email to email@example.com noting the subject: '2020 Call for Applications'.